We are strong advocates of online research and encourage clients to consider internet options alongside more traditional methodologies.
Internet and Email Surveys
There are a number of ways of conducting research with your key audiences such as: customers, B2B clients, employees etc. A website 'popup' survey, for example can be a great way of gaining insight to visitor profiles (who is using your site and why?). Moreover, if all your employees have an email account and access to a pc, an email based survey can often be a cost effective and quick way of evaluating satisfaction.
Website Usability and Beta Testing
One way to test the simplicity and intuitive navigation of a site is to conduct usability testing among key users. We have conducted usability exercises among many consumer portal and content driven information sites. Research of this nature 'fine tunes' the skeleton of a website and ensures that the user experience of your key audiences is a pleasurable one.
- Fast results – immediate response possible
- Low cost – No cost of postage/printing/scanning/data entry
- Ecological – No waste paper
- Reach new segments – Young people low response to postal
- Mobile technology interaction possible
- Time saving – faster to field/faster results/faster processing
- Not affected by postal strikes/weather conditions
- Flexible around commitments
- Follow-up survey flexibility
- Marketing – Brand building/colour/animation
"We commissioned Research and Marketing Plus to undertake our client survey. I found the whole process very quick, simple and effective. They provided valuable advice about structuring the survey, along with great feedback on progress whilst the survey was running. Finally they provided very clear and effective reports in conclusion too. Thoroughly recommended!"
Kate Williams, Marketing Manager, UES