FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEWING (FIELD)
rmg:clarity has a UK wide field force all of whom are trained to meet ISO20252 standards. We manage the field force together with 30 regional supervisors.
Face to face interviewing ensures that questionnaires are correctly completed and affords the flexibility required when carrying out research on concepts or when using various stimuli.
We are able to conduct all types of face-to-face interviewing across the whole of the UK and Ireland including:
- In-home - This method is used when a client wishes to conduct complex interviews with respondents.
- On-street/Exit polls - Both these techniques are appropriate for short interviews and can involve demographic quotas. They are usually conducted outside a particular store or in city/town and shopping centres where a sufficient number of people are available for interview.
- Hall Tests - These are commonly used when a client needs to test a product or service using different designs or prototypes. They can be used to test a new product, or to compare packaging designs or establish a preference for one design over another.
- Pedestrian counts - This is an additional service which is used by many of our planning clients. It involves a simple count of the number of people passing through an area or visiting a particular store during a set period of time.
- Pre-selected addresses - This methodology is popular with councils where a sample must be geographically and demographically representative. The sample will be drawn from either the Electoral Roll or the Council Tax Register (where available) or the Post Office Address File (PAF). Interviewers call upon selected addresses on several occasions, at different times of day before an address is considered non-contactable.
- Ensure you are interviewing the correct person
- Ability to probe and can show objections
- Good response rate
- Respondent involvement
Client: Opportunity Wales
“Everything from sampling, to survey delivery and the provision of a clean data set was completed on time and accurately. It was reassuring to know that this important piece of research was being managed by an expert and very competent team who were quick to respond to our requests. Research & Marketing’s service was very professional and provided best value.”
Bettina Gilbert, Marketing Manager, Opportunity Wales