Research and Marketing main functions are:
- Market Research
- Data Management
- Warehousing & Distribution
Research and Marketing have a policy, which acknowledges that the company has to operate in a responsible fashion that accounts for any environmental considerations applying to its day to day activities. The company operations have been assessed and appropriate changes have been made where necessary to accomplish our environmentally friendly aims. We encourage our staff to consider the continual improvement of our environmental performance.
Research and Marketing will:
- Ensure that a sense of responsibility exists within the organisation for environmental issues and that this is communicated to the workforce.
- Take necessary precautions to ensure that any possible occurrence of pollution is prevented.
- Recycle all paper products possible, by placing recycling containers throughout the building. Promote the collection point for all spent ink jet and laser cartridges that can be recycled.
- Provide training where necessary for staff, to enable them to fulfill our commitment to the stated environmental policy.
- Minimise the use of energy and other resources including the generation of waste from the Company’s activities.
- Purchase recycled materials where practical.
- Comply with all relevant legislation
- Ensure a culture of continual environmental improvement is adopted.
This policy document is available on request to any interested parties.
Chief Executive Officer
27 April 2011